Tuesday, February 7, 2012

School Reform: Lockers


          Do you want a locker? For me, yes I do want one. Having lockers in school is fun and it really make you more organize in school. I used to have a locker in my old school, and it's really cool. I put almost everything in it. In middle school, we sure will have lockers but if we have lockers in elementary, our school bags won't be that heavy as before. There are a lot of advantages of having a locker, like we can put anything we want on our lockers and we can be more organize with our school works because we put it in our locker. Lockers have disadvantages too, such as you can't study if all the books are in the locker,you might forget the key or code and people might steal your stuff.  For my opinion,even though lockers has lots of advantages and disadvantages, it's still help the students in school. I think we should put lockers in elementary school too.

No comments:

Post a Comment